The Back Rehab Course will equip the participants to
- The Art Of Hands – On Differential Diagnosis of Muscular, Osseous, Visceral Low Back Pain
- Switch from The Old Orthopaedic Model To Bio-Pyschosocial- Model Of Assessment
- Palpatory Literacy, Practical Anatomy – Hands-on Practice on Clay Skeleton Model
- Key Diagnostic Pointer – Identify and differentiating various Myofascial Trigger Points
- Revolutionize the Therapy Sessions With A New Approach
- To do effective Hands-on Soft Tissue Therapy for Back Pain
- To Administrate & Coach Various Lumbopelvic Hip Complex – Stability and Strengthening Exercises to the Back Pain patients.